Our state of the art studios provides a welcoming atmosphere for you to fully concentrate on each workout.
We invite you to be our guest in one of our 2,000-square-foot studios, featuring a contemporary décor punctuated by grey, orange and white walls, giant chandeliers and exposed ceilings. Natural light streams through large, frosted windows and lights on dimmers, creating a soothing and body-flattering atmosphere. With studios conveniently located in both Winter Park and Orlando, Florida, we have class options for everyone in our area.
We also offer a retail area in each of our studios, where you will find workout gear, swimsuits, cover-ups and jewelry from such exclusive lines as Lorna Jane, Ahimsa, Onzie, Robin Hayley, Whitley Designs, Karma, Splits 59, and Covet.
For both our first-time and experienced clients, we recommend wearing attire similar to that worn in yoga classes, including workout pants that cover the knee, any top that does not restrict movement and socks. Shoes and bare feet are not allowed in the studios.
- Every class provides an intense low impact workout set to energizing, up-lifting current music.
- Please bring a water bottle and towel.
- All workout equipment will be provided by the studio (including mats, weights, workout balls, etc.)
- Water, socks and other workout items are available for purchase in our studio shop.
- All new clients should plan on arriving 15 minutes early.
- Walk-ins are welcome.
- No dance or yoga experience is required to attend our classes.
Orlando (Dr. Phillips location)
7988 Via Dellagio Way
Ste. 206 (2nd Floor)
Orlando, FL 32819
444 West New England
Winter Park, FL 32789